- Seamless Edit
Selects the UModeler object under the mouse cursor every time the mouse moves. The set affected by this mode is decided according to which category is chosen.
Single: Only the selected object is a subject to be edited.
All: All the UModeler objects in a scene are subjects to be edited.
Group: All the UModeler objects under the identical root object are subjects to be edited.
SHIFTwhile moving the mouse.
Seamless Edit Demo
- Displays triangle polygons.
- Status HUD
- Shows UModeler status in the scene view.
- Input Viewer
- Shows Input Viewer in the scene view.
Since Ver 2.2
Input Viewer has been deprecated.
- Global Ruler
- Displays Global Ruler.
- Local Ruler
- Display Local Ruler.
- Use 3D Cursor (Formerly called
- Shows and enables 3D cursor. It can be moved by manipulating a translation gizmo and you can move it to whatever vertex you want by
- One of gizmo types(Translate, Rotate and Scale)
- One Coordinate Frame types(Global, Local)
- Enables snapping
- Popular Grid Size
- Many used grid sizes
- Grid Size
- Custom grid size
- Rotation Snap Size
- Many used rotation snap sizes
You can set shortcuts and general settings of UModeler in Unity Preferences window to which you can go through
Edit > Preferences as follows.