There are two modes of deleting elements. One is
Immediate Mode and the other is
Immediate Mode- Select elements at first and then click on
Eraserbutton to remove them.
Edit Mode- Select
Eraser Toolfirst with no selected elements and then click on an edge which you want to remove.
When you try to erase an edge shared by two coplanar polygons, only the edge will be removed and the two shared polygons will be merged. Otherwise, the two polygons will be removed, too.
In a case of a vertex, all the polygons sharing the vertex will be removed. If it is a polygon, only the polygon will be taken away.
Detaches the selected polygons from the current game object to get them into the new game object.
- Select polygons.
Combine Vertices Tool¶
Merges all the selected vertices in one unique one. The location of the surviving vertex can be chosen before executing this tool.
Combine Toolwith no selected vertices, you will enter
Combine Vertexmode. In this mode you can selected vertices and set up some options and combine them.
Combinebutton with some vertices selected, the combine action will happen immediately.
- Combines the selected vertices.
- Select Only Visible
- If on, Selects only visible vertices/edges/polygons from a camera. Occluded elements from other polygons will not be selected. This is available only when the game object has MeshCollider component.
- Combine Type
First- Places the remaining vertex at the location of the first one selected.
Last- Places the remaining vertex at the location of the last one selected.
Center- Places the remaining vertex at the center of the selected vertices.
- It may let alive more than one vertex. In fact, you will have as many remaining vertices as you had islands of selection (i.e. groups of linked selected vertices). The remaining vertices will be positioned at the center of their respective islands.
- Combine Vertices
- Click on this button to combine the selected vertices.
Combine Polygon Tool¶
Merges adjacent and coplanar polygons into a polygon by selecting several polygons and clicking on
Combine Object Tool¶
Combines the selected game objects with UModeler component to be an object by selecting several game objects and clicking on
Remove Double Tool¶
Lets you merge automatically all the selected vertices within the specific distance.
- Select vertices, edges or polygons.
- Go to
Remove Double Tool
- Minimum distance to be merged.
Merges each edge island or vertex island into one vertex. This makes as many remaining vertices as islands of selection. (i.e. groups of linked selected vertices).
- Select vertices or edges or polygons.
- Click on Collapse Tool button.
Cuts a mesh into two along a line drawn by dragging a mouse. Pressing
SPACE while dragging will change the direction of cutting.
- Rotates the custom plane.
Single- Removes the polygons below the custom plane.
Both- Simply cuts a mesh and leaves all polygons.
- Fill Facet
- Fills facets with polygons.
- Select Above
- After cutting a mesh, selects all polygons above the custom plane.
Cuts away the parts of the selected polygons under the
Clip polygon, which has to be selected after pressing