New UModeler Tool¶
Creates a game object with a UModeler component and Mesh Collider component.
From version 2.1.1
Game Object Tool and
Collider Object Tool have been replaced with
New UModeler Tool.
Bake Transform Tool¶
Bakes rotate, scale or both of them.
- Bake All
- Bake both Rotation and Scale.
- Bake Rotation
- Applys the object rotation to every polygon and sets it to (0,0,0)
- Bake Scale
- Applys the object scale to every polygon and sets it to (1,1,1)
Polygon Group Tool¶
Groups the selected polygons into a single group.
Active Group in the UModeler Status on the scene view displays the current polygon group. The newly created polygons will belong into the activated group.
You can choose a group via either
Active Group in the UModeler status or
Polygon Group Tool in the inspector.
- Select Only Visible
- Selects only visible vertices/edges/polygons from a camera. Occluded elements from other polygons will not be selected. This is available only when the game object has MeshCollider component.
- Group Name
- The current polygon group name
- Polygon Count
- The polygon count in the current polygon group.
- Add Group
- Adds a new polygon group from the current selected polygons.
- Remove Group
- Removes the current polygon group.
- Rename Group
- Renames the current polygon group.
- Remove Empty
- Removes polygon groups which have no polygons.
- Select Polygons
- Selects polygons in the current polygon group.
- Add Polygons
- Adds the selected polygons to the current polygon group.
- Remove Polygons
- Gets rid of the selected polygons from the current polygon group.
Exports the UModeler mesh to .obj or .prefab.
- Export to .obj
- Exports the UModeler mesh to .obj
- Export to .prefab
- Exports the UModeler mesh to .prefab
- Export to .asset
- Exports the UModeler mesh to .asset
Pivot To Center Tool¶
Since Ver 2.2
Pivot To Center Tool has moved to
Tweak Group. Click here to move to the desc.
Adds a Mesh Collider component.
- Add Collider
- Adds a MeshCollider component.
- Remove Collider
- Removes a MeshCollider component.
- Assign Mesh
- Assign a mesh created by UModeler to the current MeshCollider component.
Local Settings Tool¶
Sets up local variables.
- backfaces on/off
- Generate Lightmap UVs
- If this is on, Secondary UVs for lightmap will be generated every time UModeler mesh changes.
- Recalculate Tangents
- If this is on, tangent vectors will be calculated every time UModeler mesh changes. If the materials in UModeler have normal textures, this should be on.