SPACEconfirms the current action. On the other hand
- You can adjust a shape by chaning the properties before confirming.
- The mouse cursor will be snapped to a vertex, a center of edge, a center of polygon etc when the cursor gets close enough to them.
You can draw edges on a surface or on a floor in a row to sketch or cut a polygon
Line Toolunder Drawing
LMBon where you want to start to draw.
LMBto place another point to draw an edge.
- You can draw successive edges by putting points until pressing
- If you want to go back to the previous point, Press
- Places a point
- Confirms the drawn edges.
- Cancels the previous point.
Draws an arc by placing three points on a plane.
- Click on where you want to start to draw an arc
- Drag the mouse to set the second point.
LMBand move the mouse cursor to set the third point of the arc.
- If necessary, adjust
Segmentproperty in the inspector.
SPACEto complete drawing the arc or if you want to cancel the arc, press
- Sets the first and second points.
- Completes drawing an arc.
- Cancels drawing an arc.
- How many edges an arc will have.
- When Close property is enabled, the first and last vertices will be connected to create a closed form.
Draws a rectangle by dragging the mouse to set two corners.
- Go to
Rectangle Toolunder Primitive Shapes.
- Drag a mouse to set two corner points on any plane.
- If necessary, adjust
SPACEto confirm the rectangle. If you want to cancel the rectangle, Press
- Draws a rectangle.
- Confirms the rectangle.
- Cancels the rectangle.
- The width of the rectangle.
- The depth of the rectangle.
- Corner Length
- The length of the rounded corners. The rounded corners are only applied as this is more than 0.0.
- Corner Segment
- The segment number of the corner.
Draws a disk by setting a center and a radius.
- Drag the mouse to draw a disk by setting a center and a radius of a disk.
- You can type more precise radius and the number of segment in
Segmentfields in Properties.
SPACEto complete or Press
- Draws a disk
- Completes drawing a disk
- Cancels drawing a disk
- The number of edges
- Radius of a disk
- Angle Snap
- When you drag the mouse with this property on, the disk’s direction will snap to every 90 degree time.
Side Stair Tool¶
You can draw a stair profile on a plane.
- Draws a stair profile
- Distance between two treads.
- Flips the drawn stair profile.
The closest edge from the mouse gets copied and it will be moved parallel to the original edge following the mouse.
- Move the mouse cursor to any point nearby the edge you want to copy and move.
- Start to drag the mouse holding
LMBin a normal direction of the original edge.
LMBwhere you want to put the copied edge.
Distanceproperty if you want the precise distance.
SPACEto confirm what you did or Press
ESCto cancel it.
- Copies and moves the edge in a parallel direction.
SHIFT + LMB
- Duplicates the previous Parallel action.
- Distance from the original edge.